Follow Us



1) Always choose an Official Representative of the College or University because they have undergone rigorous vetting and            compliance procedures to be accepted.

2) Always make sure they have a physical presence in Canada because its hard to regulate crooked agents overseas.

3) Always remember to ask questions and choose a course that suits YOU, not the agent.

4) Always ask them if they are RISIA or RCIC certified from Immigration Consultants Of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).

5) You have a right to see their license with ICCRC and also with the Educational Institution they are representing.

Be Smart and Consult before making this momentous decision.